OUR MISSION: CHILDREN BY CHOICE, NOT CHANCE
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MST is a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 45 countries worldwide. MST’s goal is to improve quality of life in Tanzania by dramatically improving access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
The Zonal Outreach Coordinator is a key member of the Health services Team and is responsible for assisting the Outreach Lead in managing the provision of MST outreach services across Tanzania. The main focus of the post is to support outreach teams to ensure high quality service delivery in line with MSI protocols and donor requirements.
- Outreach Development and Planning
- Maintaining Clinical Standards and Client Care
- Ensure Working Systems on Outreach
- Support the outreach teams to maintain and develop partnerships with District Health Teams, and related organizations and stakeholders in accordance with MST’s national strategy.
- Knowledge of Clinical Health, Community Outreach and Social Marketing
- Desirable: Qualifications in business marketing/business management or community mobilisation
- At least 1 years’ experience managing multi-tiered management structures of medical professionals, health outreach teams, social marketing.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with donor funded project cycles including technical and financial components
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your applications including a cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in this post to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
11 Kinyonga Street
P. O. Box 7072, Dar Es Salaam.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.