OUR MISSION: CHILDREN BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MST is a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 45 countries worldwide. MST’s goal is to improve quality of life in Tanzania by dramatically improving access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
This five months responsibility will require the successful Bajaj Driver to transport safely the Youth Bajaj Nurse and other Marie Stopes Tanzania staff to the targeted and is responsible for the maintenance and performance of the Bajaj. The driver will perform tasks related to driving MST vehicles in a safe and economical manner as per the MST policy and the traffic laws and regulations of Tanzania
- Drive the nurse to youth target areas including Higher Learning Institutions, Youth Clubs, and other related highly youth populated areas;
- Assist in demand generation activities including mobilizing and encouraging youth;
- Participate in service delivery in Higher Learning Institutes/youth groups on assigned duties
- Participate in any other duties necessary for youth Bajaj Driver
- Ability to work six days a week and demonstrable flexibility to work after normal hours where necessary
- Good communication skills. Conversant with best youth approaches is an added advantage
- 2 years Bajaj driving experience mostly in urban settings
- Clean Bajaj driving licence
- Form four with a certificate from a credible driving school
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your applications including a cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in this post, a curriculum vitae (CV) and names of three referees with their phone numbers and email addresses, to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
11 Kinyonga Street
P. O. Box 7072,
Dar Es Salaam.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.