Review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors. May conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals, Food safety and Environmental.
- Order suspension of activities that pose threats to workers' health and safety.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Investigate accidents to identify causes and to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
- nvestigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, and other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Develop and maintain hygiene programs such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, and asbestos management plans
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Collaborate with engineers and physicians to institute control and remedial measures for hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Conduct safety training and education programs, and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations, and develop materials for these presentations
- Collect samples of dust, gases, vapors, and other potentially toxic materials for analysis.
- Investigate health-related complaints, and inspect facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations.
- Coordinate awareness programs regarding hazardous chemicals and other substances.
- Maintain and update emergency response plans and procedures.
- Develop and maintain medical monitoring programs for employees.
- Inspect specified areas to ensure the food safety, presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, and first-aid supplies.
- Conduct audits at hazardous waste sites or industrial sites, and participate in hazardous waste site investigations.
- Collect samples of hazardous materials, or arrange for sample collection.
- Maintain inventories of hazardous materials and hazardous wastes, using waste tracking systems to ensure that materials are handled properly.
- Prepare hazardous, radioactive, and mixed waste samples for transportation and storage by treating, compacting, packaging, and labeling them.
- Perform laboratory analyses and physical inspections of samples in order to detect disease or to assess purity or cleanliness.
- Conduct environmental impact assessment audit and provide cost effective and sustainable solutions
- Conduct risk assessments in various types of business segments in compliance with OSHA and NEMC
- Reporting Relationship
Only CV should be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.