NEEMA RESOURCE FOUNDATION (NEREFO)
NEREFO was established in 2000 and was registered in 2002 as a non profit making (NGO) with reg. NO.ADG 2681. It is aim is to care patients, People living with HIV/AIDS, Widows, Widowers, Elderly people at home, Orphans and Vulnerable Children who have or do not have homes and lack assistance due to economic difficulties. We operating in Morogoro municipal and surrounding regions and villages.
We are looking Tanzanian suitable candidate to volunteer the position of Project officer in our organization.
JOB DISCRIPTION FOR PROJECT OFFICER
1. Emails works
2. To manage office equipments
3. Proposal writing
4. Reports, financial, technical,
5. Monitoring and evaluation activities
6. Outreach activities
7. Planning and to implement projects
8. To conduct meetings to beneficiaries and staff
9. Fund raising activities
10. Networking activities
- Applicant should hold degree or diploma of Project planning, business administration or social science
- Experience not less than 1 year
- Computer literacy
Send CV/ Resume only to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 8/7/2016
Phone number ; +255732930649.