Number of post :( 1)
Duty post: Dar es Salaam
The Systems Analyst/Developer position requires strong business skills and would be responsible
for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including encoding, testing,
debugging and installing to support application systems.
The incumbent will consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance various customers’ system
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our customers
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Assist in managing an outsource relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants.
- Assist network administrator with application installation and testing.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between the company and the its client
- Any other duties as may be assigned to him/her
Qualification and Experiences
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science , Information Technology or any other related field
- Proven working experience of at least 2 years in database design, development , software ware engineer
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processe Knowledge and skills
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL, Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to be flexible and self-motivation capability
The candidate must be flexible to travel outside the country
The candidate must be ready for written and practical tests as well as oral interview
Deadline: A cover letter, detailed CV and copy of academic certificates must be emailed to
email@example.com before 4:00PM Thursday 28th July 2016 or contact us by mobile on +255 719
25 30 37: Tel +255 222 110 895