We are looking for highly motivated and result oriented person to fill the vacant position of an accounts assistant-Stores.
Station: Bariad Kasoli: June- December
Mwanza: January – June
Reporting to: Management accountant
• Maintain Inventory in a day to day basis
• Receive and issue stocks, spares and bought out items on a proper requisition
• Maintain incoming/outgoing material report, counting, stacking and labelling of stock items
• Prepare &maintain goods received vouchers, delivery notes and bin cards
• Maintain accurate stock records
• Manage stock levels
• Perform physical stock count and compare with records
• Identify obsolete and slow moving stocks and pass the accounting entry as required
• Prepare stock sheet and stock reconciliation on a monthly basis and weekly for the seed stock.
• Ensure to total quality maintenance of the warehouse and stores.
EITHER: During Low season where there is no production at the plant you will be required to work at the main office for accounting roles which will includes but not limited to below.
• Maintaining and capturing petty cash transaction into the SAP system
• Preparing of petty cash movement on a daily basis,
• Petty cash reconciliation
• Monthly Bank Reconciliation which will include four bank accounts
• Posting of Supplier invoices
• General Ledger reconciliation
• Computing and posting of accruals and provisions
• Assist in monthly closure under supervision of Management accountant.
• Any other duties and you will be assigned by management accountant
• Bachelor degree in Bcom Accounting and Finance or Business administration.
• Diploma in accounts or business administration plus at least one year experience.
• Good Computer and report writing skills
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Excellent communication skills including fluency in Kiswahili and English (fluency in English will be tested)
• An excellent skill in Ms Excel is highly required.
If you believe you meet the above qualification and experience and you would like to be part of growing and challenging medium sized company kindly send your application to email@example.com, the assessment will be done as we receive the application and you are encouraged to send your application as soon as you see the advertisement.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.