From The Guardian, 18th July 2016
Silverlands Tanzania Limited is one of the leading poultry and raw crops producers in Tanzania. It is a subsidiary of Silverlands Luxembourg (T2) S.a.r.I., a large investor in agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa.
Silverlands Tanzania Limited is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the above vacant position, which has arisen in the Finance Department at the Head Office at lfunda, in lringa Region.
The company offers an opportunity to the successful candidate to join a fast growing and diversifying group and an exciting career opportunity within the group reporting.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements.
- Capital expenditure evaluation, accounting and reporting.
- Budget preparation, strategic planning and rolling forecasting.
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Taxation management, planning, accounting and reporting.
- Policies and procedures - development and implementation.
- Management of information management systems.
- Ensuring that the company complies with the minimum legal requirements.
- Protecting the company's interest in contracts, leases and other commercial exchanges.
- Develop and conduct training of accounting human resources.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of First Degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting.
- Membership of professionalbody- CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA.
- Minimum of 5 years'relevant work experience in senior finance I accounting roles in a reputable organization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy, especially in MS Office applications and computerized accounting packages and working knowledge and experience in a similar package to Pastel Sage or Sun Systems Accounting package would be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English/Kiswahili.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to lead and work effectively in teams.
- High integrity.
Applications marked "Financial Manager" and accompanied by a detailed CV that includes the names and contact numbers of three traceable referees and copies of professional and educational qualifications should be addressed to:
Chief Financial Officer
Silverlands Tanzania Limited
P 0 Box 908
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.