Wednesday, 27 July 2016
Job Opportunity at Systems Analyst/Programmer, Application Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
Deadline: November 15, 2014
A fast growing IT Company with offices in Dar es Salaam is looking for System Analyst/Programmer in
accordance with its Mission and Values to perform the following: project definition, systems analysis,
systems design, programming and documentation, system testing, system implementation, and system
maintenance. This position requires a medium level of experience in systems analysis and programming,
system implementation, data base access, hardware and software configurations, client/server systems,
Mobile application and web-based systems. Must have the ability to define project tasks, set target dates
for completion, and complete tasks on time. The company looks for candidate with System development passion.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
2. Programming Knowledge preferably Java, .Net, and Php
3. Database Management knowledge preferably Oracle, Mysql, SQL Server or any other reliable relational databases.
4. Strong SQL skills preferred.
5. Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills preferred.
6. Good analytical and diagnostic skills preferred.
Fresh from School and Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY Send your letter and CV to email@example.com or by postal address P.O Box 12290 Dar es
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.