Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized Sales
Executive (1 position) to join the Marketing and Business Development team for one year. The
work station is Ifakara.
Reporting Line: Assistant Branch Manager (ABM)
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Division: Retail Sales Unit
Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
1. Selling of the Bank's products and services
- Selling of new accounts, be able to meet monthly targets on new accounts and deposits set by TPB.
- Deposit mobilization and bank’s products as might be assigned by the bank from time to time
- Recruitment of POS/TPB POPOTE Agents
- Recruitment of VICOBA , VSLA and informal groups members
- Identify prospective business personnel for Agency Banking
- Provision of Agency Banking,
- Comply with bank’s policies, standard and regulations
- Perform all assigned duties with high integrity and to the best of his/her ability for the best interest of the bank.
- Prepare/make daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Assist customers in fullfilling Know Your Customer
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education: Ordinary Diploma in Banking, Economics, Commerce, Business
Administration, Finance or Accounting from any recognized
University or its equivalent, Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education.
Experience: Field attachment/ working experience from financial organization will be an
Skills / Attributes:
- Prioritize Tasks
- Team player
Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position in the subject heading) via
e-mail to: email@example.com. Applications via other methods will not be considered.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications
starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted
during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in
any way be attached during application.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.