Tuesday, 5 July 2016
Job Opportunity at TTCL, Manager Sales Strategy
Job Ref No: 4020000
Job Title: Manager Sales Strategy
Report To: Chief Marketing &Sales Officer
Closing Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 (16:30)
To prepare,design implement and Monitor the sales for Maximum achievement of Sales and Customer profitability performance Targets
1. Prepares & designs sales & distribution strategies, plans & budgets in coordination with the Planning and Development Unit and other operational Units.
2. Works with operational sales units to break down the sales plan in terms of retail, wholesale, key accounts and products.
3. Monitors the implementation of the sales plan on a regional and national basis.
4. Monitors the sales performance by products and services.
5. Evaluates sales targets against achievements and recommends remedial actions.
6. Performs regular assessments of the performance and effectiveness of the distribution channels and strategies.
7. Ensure performance information for sales (Revenue) and Marketing are compiled and submitted with the necessary explanations on target deviations.
8. At all times demonstrating the corporate values, taking accountability for the actions and results of self and others, being a champion of positive change and continuously working to improve all aspects of the operations of the entire TTCL.
9. Provide input as required to TTCL’s corporate planning processes and developing sectional objectives and functional plans that support the achievement of TTCL’s corporate objectives and the TTCL Strategic Business Plan.
10. Accountable for the development of employees and ensuring the section has the skills and resources necessary to accomplish sectional objectives.
11. Accountable for performance management including setting objectives, regular feedback on performance and coaching and mentoring to improve performance and maximize employee job satisfaction.
12. Accountable for developing the section budget within the framework of the corporate budget and monitoring and controlling sectional expenditures to meet the budget and maximize the effective use of TTCL’s financial resources
13. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by respective controlling officer.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
A university degree in Marketing/Sales/Business Administration/Economics.
Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
Three (3) years experience in sales strategy in a highly competitive commercial environment. • Two (2) years of managerial experience in the telecommunications sector is an added advantage.
Strong database management skills, using appropriate software applications.
Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify key issues and formulate solutions. •Telecommunication industry knowledge to formulate meaningful strategies
EMPLOYEE NAME: EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE: DATE:
Key Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES: • A university degree in Marketing/Sales/Business Administration/Economics. Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage. • Three (3) years experience in sales strategy in a highly competitive commercial environment.
• Two (2) years of managerial experience in the telecommunications sector is an added advantage.
• Strong database management skills, using appropriate software applications.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify key issues and formulate solutions. Telecommunication industry knowledge to formulate meaningful strategies
Online application, Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.