EVENT SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR
Zara charity Event Sponsorship Coordinator is responsible for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding individual, corporate and foundation sponsor prospects to become sponsors for the main fundraising and awareness event. The Event Sponsorship Coordinator will assemble and submit sponsorship requests, establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with current and potential sponsor contacts conduct prospect research, meet deadlines for sought event sponsorships.
This position requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, as well as research and writing skills, is self-motivated, reliable, organized, thorough and timely. This is a volunteer position.
This job is based on a 7-month contract for the main event at Zara Charity. Applicant will be based in Arusha, Tanzania.
• Work with Zara Charity Producer/Project Director & leadership to execute annual development plan/strategy to increase sponsorships for main fundraising and awareness events
• Identify and solicit individual, corporate and foundation sponsor prospects
• Maintain contact and relationships with sponsor prospects
• Renew current major sponsorships and encourage upgrading sponsorship levels when possible
• Assemble sponsorships materials, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations
• Ensure prompt acknowledgement of sponsorships received
• Maintain calendar and meet deadlines for event sponsorships
• Prioritize projects to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner
• Ensure that sponsors receive full benefits of sponsorship, such as logo placement an promotion via Projects main networks
• Report progress in sponsorship research, sponsorship inquiry and outcome to the Project Director and Producer
• Highly motivated and driven individual required
• Passion for Events and experienced in Sponsorship and events – Must have minimum of two years relevant experience both areas
• Efficient and detail oriented – work must be thorough
• Highly organized individual
• Experience in working in both a team and independently
• Clear and excellent communication skills, both in person and over phone and email – professional conduct is essential
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be punctual – time management is crucial
• Willing to learn from high level management, diligent, pro-active individual required
• Must have experience in working against tough deadlines – therefore hard working individual is required
• Must have excellent presentation skills and experience in dealing with high-level officials and management if and when required.
All interested applicants should submit motivating cover letter as to why they are suitable for position applied, curriculum vitae, three (3) names of referees to reach below address not later than July 23rd, 2016:
P.O. Box 1990,
Moshi | Tanzania.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.