Tuesday, 26 July 2016
Job Opportunity ta Kazini Kwetu, Application Deadline: 26 Aug 2016
Company: Kazinikwetu Limited
Location: Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania.
• Ensure that the underwriting policies are observed and reflect the company’s strategic risk management framework.
• Ensure that the company meets operations efficiency in claims and underwriting procedures.
• Carry out market intelligence to ensure the company is in tandem with industry trends and adopts pricing mechanisms that ensure profitability.
• Put in place control mechanisms that enable a measure of service satisfaction by agents, brokers, customers and the regulator.
• Put in place standards for interdepartmental service level agreements that will improve the company’s service ratings.
• Set and monitor operational budgets.
• Ensure that service to customers and producers meets their expectations.
• Manage key relationships with clients, intermediaries and service providers in the market.
• Supervise, appraise, train & develop staff in the department.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related course. Masters is an added advantage.
• Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII or equivalent).
• Over ten (10) years successful insurance experience four (4) of which should be in a senior management position.
• Knowledge of insurance industry and concepts.
• Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of underwriting and claims procedures and processes.
Online application, click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.