Job Title: Sales and Marketing Personnel
Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises: Usually none, except as assigned by the Managing Director
Location: Dar es Salaam (Mwenge)
Deadline: 31st July, 2016 (11.59 pm)
ALI is looking for Sales & Marketing Personnel in voluntary bases based in Dar es Salaam. The desired candidate should have hands on experience in sales and marketing or seek to grow in the field if is a graduate.
Manages the sales and marketing of the company’s services. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in company revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve revenue.
Key duties and responsibilities for Sales and Marketing Personnel
1. Responsible for the achievement of the national sales targets on a month by month basis through supervision of area sales managers and distribution partners
2. Set up and communicate sales targets to area sales managers and distribution partners
3. Develop sales strategies to improve company market share
4. Develop appropriate quarterly & annual marketing plans that respond to the various dynamic markets served to ensure sustainable revenue growth
5. Coordinate proper use of company resources to ensure sure sales results
6. Formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures to ensure efficient running of the department in conduction with the human resources team
7. Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing, motivating, counselling, coaching and facilitating skills and product knowledge development schemes
8. Provide monthly results assessment of sales staff’s productivity
9. Manage the sales administration function, operational performance, reporting processes and systems and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships
11. Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional budgets
12. Conduct market research and new products development
13. Monitor, review and report on all department activities and results in a timely manner
14. Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team.
• Diploma in Sales, Administration, Marketing/Public Relations orexperienced in the field or full potential in it. .
• A candidate should have knowledge on sales and marketing
• Ability to be discreet and safeguard confidentiality.
• Knowledge on customer care
• No criminal records
• Understanding and speaking English and Kiswahili fluently
• Age 21yrs to 28yrs
• Working experience would be additional criteria
• Graphic designs and branding would be an added value
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in execution of marketing, sales and communications activities.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Computer literacy
• Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Graduate have first priority but need to demonstrate multiple skills.
2. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
• Cultivate a solid body of work
• Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
• Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
• Act As social media and brand manager
• Attending Daily Office Clients
• Willing to be trained.
• Be able to edit videos.
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Age must range from 18 – 25 years
• Graduate are encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please submit your applications by enclosing; (i) Application Letter (ii) Detailed CV (iii) Copies of Academic and none Academic certificates/Sample of your designed works (iv) Names and addresses of three referees Applications in hard copies or electronic copies shall be accepted. (v) Cover letter explaining your interests/motivations to work for My Wisdom Group, in MS Word or PDF file.In the subject of your email write your name and the position you are applying for
Email: email@example.com , Cell phone: +255625997734
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.