Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet. The Company is therefore inviting applications from qualified personnel to fill various positions.
Cabin Crew(18 POSTS)
A minimum of "O" Level Secondary Certificate with passes in Geography, English, & History.
Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili, additional language an added advantage.
Aged between 18-25 (for experienced applicants a maximum of 30 years)
Must be an Ab initio trained with valid cabin crew license.
Medical examination class 2.
Height of 5 feet and above.
Outgoing personality, team player and good interpersonal skills
b) Duties and Responsibilities
• To attend pre-flight briefing and debriefing.
• To carry out pre-flight duties.
• To inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures.
• To follow all directions given by the Flight Purser
• Ensures the safety of passengers, crew and aircraft through adherence to
Company policies and standard operating procedures.
• To deliver high level of passenger service and assist in on-time performance.
• To make safety announcements and answer passenger questions during the flight.
To reassure passengers in emergency situation and ensure that they follow safety procedures correctly.
To Promote ATCL product through effective communication with passengers
SALARY: Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution's salary scale
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
i. ENGINEERS - 1 YEAR CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
ii. PILOTS- 5 YEARS CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
iii. CABIN CREWS - 3 YEARS CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
Application letters accompanied by Detailed CV and certified copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees should reach the
Human Resources Manager,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM,
before 5th September 2016.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.