Job Title: Sales Representatives (SR) – 2 Posts
Department: Sales & Marketing
Work Station: Arusha HQ
Starting Date: Immediately
Overview of the company
Manjis Gas Ltd is a rapidly growing company on the Northern zone of Tanzania dealing with LPG, Cookers, and fittings and on site installations. Its Headquarter is located in Arusha and wants to recruit one candidate to fill up a position of online marketing for its products. Someone who is dedicated to social media to manage our social media accounts. His / Her responsibility will include uploading images and videos etc to our social media accounts. Graphics and Website design expertise will add to your credit.
Candidates must hold the following:
• Kind and Self starter
• Listening to detail and able to work independently
• Tolerant with a little sense of humor
• Ability to persuade and be cooperative
• Willing to carry out instructions
• Being able to meet deadlines
Skills & Behaviors (Our value in practice)
- Holds him/herself accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modeling to save the company values.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for our team and market development by encouraging others to use our products.
- Future oriented and thinks strategically
- Widely shares our team vision to serve the market of our products by encouraging and motivating users.
- Builds and maintains effective customer closeness with our team members, external partners and other external supporters.
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength for our company
- Approachable, good learner and listener, easy to talk and convince customers
- Develop and encourages new and innovative solutions by contacting and discussing to people through direct contact
- Willing to take disciplined risks Integrity
- Honest, encourages , openness and transparency
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Marketing & Public Relation (PR), Business Management, International Business or related technical field from any recognized university or college
- At least one year progressive experience in implementation of Sales & Marketing( Practical-marketing) and Customer Care/PR skills in sales and marketing will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in working with Sales training programs or Charity work training program is desirable
- Programme management experience including project cycle management, aspect of planning , award / budget review , human resources, implementation and ability to write quality report
- Excellent computing, data entry and data management skills
- Ability to adopt changes and work effectively on challenging working environment
- Willing to work flexibly and professionally in a dynamic and fast- moving environment.
If you think can be a fit to this position please, send your detailed CV with one colored passport size and covering letter, copies of academic certificates to the following address:
Head of Sales and Marketing
Manjis Gas Ltd,
P. o. Box 3110,
Through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: We do not accept hand delivery applications, all applications are to be directed on the above address before 31st August, 2016 at 17:00 PM
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.