Experience: Minimum 5 years
Education: Bachelors/Masters in Education
Subjects: English, Mathematics, Biology
1. To provide academic leadership under the instructions of the Director of Academics for the Al Muntazir Principals, Deputies and teachers within the department and to take responsibility for helping to determine the strategic direction of the department.
2. To contribute to the strategic development and implementation of the Al Muntazir vision, policies and procedures.
3. To ensure academic excellence of the Al Muntazir Schools.
4. To develop and maintain a range of programs, which are highly regarded internally and externally.
5. To develop the process of teaching and learning and create a productive and well-regarded learning environment for students in a manner consistent with the Al Muntazir vision.
6. To show commitment to retention of students at all levels.
7. To foster a student - centered approach in order to enhance all aspects of the student experience.
8. To be the principal point of coordination with the principals, deputies on matters of risk associated with any of their activities or areas of responsibility.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV, copies of Educational Certifications, one passport size photograph and an application letter, addressed and delivered to:
The Human Resource Manager
Al Muntazir Schools,
Dar es Salaam.
Alternatively, you may email soft copies of your CV to the following addresses: