Position Title: WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Vacancy Number w/h/201601
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;-
1.Arranging the daily works of assistant warehouse manager. some kinds of supervisors & officers.
2. Coordinating the container in and out and assuring off loading works process orderly.
3. Supervising the issuing works process efficiency and accurately.
4. Arrangement of sort team and assurance of timely clearance and registration.
5. Leading and driving the operation excellence initiates regarding various aspects of daily operation.
6. Assisting WH warehouse head to deal with emergency.
7. Compliance with Health, Security and Environmental (HSE) requirements, responsible for proper training.
8. Issuing /off- loading works process accuracy/ efficiency the inventory accuracy and the safety of warehouse/goods control for broken cargo
9. At least 5 years of experience in were house management or warehouse supervisory duties
Position Title: HOUSE HOLD AND HARDWARE SALES MANAGERVacancy Number h/h/m/c/20 1601
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;-
1. Building training and managing sales team
2. Formulation and execution of Tanzania steel products marketing strategy
3. Communicating and coordinating between the marketing director, Coaching and teaching subordinates on sales strategies
4. Identifying and developing new products with new profitable market opportunities.
5. Sales target formulation and credit control or adjustment
6. Collecting and analyzing marketing information and doing the feedback to marketing director
7. Have 5 years experience In steel products such as nails, roofing sheets, and house hold products working at managing or sales supervisory position.
Position Title: GEOLOGIST MANAGER
1.Surveying and mapping geologically promising sites,
2.Collecting and recording samples and data from test sites for submission to analytical laboratories
3. Interpreting of geological and mineralogical data like rack type, alteration and structure
4. Ascertaining extraction risks
5. Advising managerial, technical and engineering on the development of reserves
6. Preparing reports
7. Inspect construction projects in order to analyze engineering problems, applying geological knowledge and using test equipment and drilling machinery.
8. Advise construction firms and government agencies on dam and road construction, foundation design, and land use and resource management.
Position Title: CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable, mitigate risks and estimate costs
Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
Meet contractual conditions of performance
Review the work progress on daily basis
Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
Position Title: MANUFACTURING MANAGER
1. Responsible to manage department staff, enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
2. Responsible to plan and maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process,
3. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
4. Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
5. Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data, (Manufacturing report).
5. Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
6. Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control
7. points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
8. Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks: bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
QUAUFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE (all positions)
Leadership skills to motivate staff and managementteam
Good time management skills
An approachable manner and good communication skills
Effective decision making skills
Experience 3 years or more
HOW TO APPLY:
Effective immediately only online application will be accepted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants MUST follow instructions in the notice on the website:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.