Specific Duties and Responsible of the Assistant Operations Manager:
- Ensure that the administrative operations of the mall proceed smoothly pertaining to the housekeeping and security functions.
- Plan, implement, co-ordinate and control high standards of performance in the maintenance and utilities management which includes air conditioning, lift/escalators, back-up power, garbage clearance, signage lighting, fire safety measures, etc.
- Ensure that the facility management is efficient and problems are minimized and attended to immediately.
- Compile a daily Hospitality Report assessing the overall quality of the mall and the staff.
- Refer staff members to the appropriate supervisor or Team Leader for follow up or disciplinary action as necessary.
- Administrative is responsible for the day to day administrative functions of the mall.
- Conduct regular audits of the parking permit books.
- Assists with the design and delivery of training and development of staff.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all administrative forms.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Contribute to and encourage the development of positive working relationships between staff, guests, vendors, and other departments.
- Complete knowledge and enforcement of all company policies and procedures is required and mandatory dictation of, adherence to and following of each procedure is required. Any problems should be brought to the Operations Manager for write ups.
Educational qualifications required by an assistant operations manager are:
- Should be a graduate in the field of business
- Work experience of at least 1 year
- Should have good knowledge of business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Only qualified candidates should apply.
- Send your CV only through the email address: email@example.com
- Deadline date is on 11th August 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.