VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTMARKETING EXECUTIVE – MEDIA AND EVENTS
The Marketing Executive – Media and Event’s overall purpose is to effectively execute elements
of the marketing strategy in order to grow the brand presence in the market.
1. Sponsorship & Event Management - Effective execution as per project plan with key aspects
being set up, branding & decor; ensuring all material & resources present; co-ordination with
event organizer, suppliers and internal teams. Managing RSVP where applicable.
2. Brand Personality -Review how we are rated by our key stakeholders (eg lapsed members,
individual members, corporate members, staff, brokers and agents, tied agents, medical service
3. Brand Communication - To create awareness and entice our target market for consideration to
purchase. Launch "Do You Have a Plan" campaign with core message being Resolution
Insurance offers more than Medical. Develop revised tagline & updated company profile
Develop 2015/2016 creative campaigns for new product offerings- Resolution Insurance is a
general insurer with a variety of insurance solutions for your family & business.
4. Internal campaigns - Disseminate the Brand Essence and desired positioning to all team
members. Develop an Internal Campaign to ensure staff engagement & understanding.
5. New product launches of General lines - Product Launch & Marketing Strategies
6. Leverage on PR (Public Relations) whose content is mainly driven by editorials, coverage of
events and sponsorships. Media engagements – to pursue a thought leadership position and
showcase service abilities and offering within Emerging market space.
Corporate Wellness Forums – to engage our existing and prospective clients and the Wellness
with scope not restricted to medical only
Implement CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative by having an approved initiative of
Water Cycle to provide sufficient and permanent supply of freshwater in afflicted areas to help
in restoring the health and livelihood of the community.
7. Merchandise & Shop Management – Identification & pre-qualification of suppliers; order
placement, approvals & monitoring timely & accurate delivery. Managing Departmental stock
requests. Shop Management including managing stock levels, distribution & monthly deduction
processing with Finance.
8. Photography & Videography – Booking, managing at event and reviewing delivery
9. Media Monitoring – Manning of online reports & newspapers for coverage of Resolution
Insurance & its competitors. Press cuttings to be filed & scanned copies to be saved in
shared folder. Alerting Marketing Manager on key news elements for Resolution and its
10. Manning of Marketing Email Accounts & Help Desk - Regular checking of the various email
accounts (not more than 48 hour intervals); responding to queries and forwarding nonmarketing
queries to relevant departments.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or Business administration.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent marketing skills
- Good experiential skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand,
kindly email your:
1. Application letter
2. Updated CV listing three references
3. Expected remuneration package
4. Availability should you be offered the position
By COB, Tuesday 05th September 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure that you quote the position in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.