GENERAL MANAGER - TREASURY POSITION
Quality Group Limited, now in its fourth decade of business excellence and business exceeding more than 50 independent SBU’s, a multi-location conglomerate with diverse interests across a wide range of products like International trade, government supplies in power and distribution, Automotive agencies like Honda, ISUZU, GM, Hertz, Real estate development, Health care, education, Mining, Agriculture and farming, Fisheries, Rice mills, Rental car, Car on Call( like Ola), Shopping Mall, Multiplex, FEC, Shopping mall, E commerce, IT- ERP, E governance, drone management, Hypermarket, specialty stores, Skill development consultancy, FMCG(Water, detergent , Food), Logistic solution IV fluid and other business’s .
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Required to have a complete understanding of the entire Group's key treasury transactions and balances, in particular its long term debt arrangements, financing costs (, interest and foreign exchange).
• Required to accurately account for these transactions and to be fluent with the Group's treasury. The candidate will also be expected to have thorough knowledge of applicable International Financial Reporting Standards, including IFRS , and will need to keep up to date and assess the impact of new standards
• Responsible for performing analysis and testing of the Group's Funding arrangements. Regular testing effectiveness of each fund is fundamental to the role, as is the need to collaborate with all group companies accounts department
• Required to communicate effectively with divisional finance staff on treasury accounting matters and to provide both challenge and expertise.
• Responsible for monthly accounting and reporting of the Group's financing costs, as well as forecasting and annual budgeting. Also responsible for monthly and year end management of a subsidiary company
• Responsible for all disclosures in the Group's Annual Report & Accounts relating to financial instruments, cash and borrowings.
Other responsibilities include:
• Preparing documentation in line with IFRS, and processing and maintaining trades
• Liaising and reaching agreement with external auditors on treasury accounting matters
• Assist the Group Treasury
• Assessing compliance with banking covenants
• Various other ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
• Good Knowledge of Liquidity Planning, Cash Management and Trade Finance
• Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
• Prepare Weekly MIS on Cash Position / Cash Flow and perform financial modelling.
• Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios / Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
• Manage relationships with financial service providers.
• Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
• Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services
• Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
MANDATORY CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES /EXPECTATIONS:
1. We need the Leader without status co, having demonstrated quality of thinking and mindset of mixing with local people and respect countries culture and laws aligned with global professional standard.
2. Strongly adhere Group Code of conduct –Values & Culture of discipline and be a Role model (including Character) amongst the group
3. Devoted to work beyond office hours and demonstrated Professional action with honesty and attitude of Gratitude.
4. Need to be Firm and fair and always ready to support the team leaders and have a mentality to coach them to exceed their Expectation.
5. Accountability, Product & Service Focus, Excellence & Speed (ACES) would be guiding principle.
6. We strictly avoid Gossiping, office politics and other unproductive actions which leads to negative growth and Performance/Results. Rather we expect the Leader to add- Value for Money on every second he/she spend in our organization by demonstrating Action, Positive Body language , Behavior , Way of Thinking and finally Results /Performance.
7. Must have Positive Stimulus and Can- Do - Attitude. Expected leader must have High degree of Energy – be a Energizer- Having Edge and believe in Execution.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
• Post-qualification experience in a group accounting environment, with emphasis on accounting for treasury-related items such as debt facilities, financing costs
• Qualified accountant with good technical knowledge of IFRS
• Strong IT skills; Strong excel skills are required, along with accounting systems experience. Experience of using treasury systems, also expected.
• Highly efficient working style, with the self-discipline to ensure deadlines are met at all times.
• Able to cope well with pressure and have the organizational skills to prioritize a diverse range of tasks.
• Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to consistently produce work that is free of error.
• Able to communicate effectively with senior finance staff, senior Bank officials across the Group and to provide challenge. Must be able to interpret and explain complex treasury matters in a clear and concise manner.
Online application, click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.