COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS SPECIALIST
Acacia Mining seeks to employ an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist based at our Dar es Salaam Office. This role reports to the Chief Compensation and Benefits Advisor and the role holder will be accountable to implement systems that deliver industry best practice Compensation and Benefits Management to ensure long-term and short-term alignment of the financial interests of ACACIA team members with ACACIA strategic plans.
This role is based in Dar es Salaam with standard office hours, however, the incumbent will be required to occasionally travel to the different mining operations and offices within Acacia Mining.
- Assist the Chief Compensation and Benefits Advisor with the annual Compensation & Benefits program for Acacia Mining.
- Proactively monitor and track trends in the market related to Compensation and Benefits.
- Assist the Chief Compensation and Benefits Advisor to introduce and implement new benefits as part of the Company’s retention scheme.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with the Acacia Mining remuneration methodology processes across the different operations and offices.
- Participate and coordinate salary surveys. Analyze salary survey findings and assist the Chief Compensation and Benefits Advisor in revising the salary scales in line with market salary data.
- Evaluate, maintain and interpret Conditions of Employment to Acacia personnel.
- Assist the Chief Compensation and Benefits Advisor with the calibration process of new roles within Acacia Mining.
- Compile, compare and analyze salaries and conditions of employment information across different operations.
- Maintain and ensure that Acacia Mining’s Compensation & Benefits Policies are updated and available.
- Assist the Chief Compensation and Benefits Advisor to ensure that Compensation and Benefits practices are aligned with legislative requirements within the different countries of operation.
- Managing the Group Life Assurance and Medical Insurance processes to ensure to compliance
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Advanced Excel skills are desired.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Compensation and Benefits role is essential.
- Experience in the mining industry will be advantageous.
- Sound Knowledge of remuneration practices.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- Systems implementation
- Time management, scheduling and planning
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Project Management
- Team Membership
- Good communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
Online application, click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.