Category:Sales & Marketing Jobs in Africa
- Reporting to the Business Development Director , the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for identification and development of business opportunities in the Hospitality and Laundry Sector (hotels & lodges, restaurants, educational and health institutions, building service contractors) as well as servicing the existing accounts. They will be expected to introduce new products and innovations to customers. They will visit on an agreed frequency all allocated customers, provide technical support and service. He/she will prepare monthly/quarterly reports for all customers and hold regular review meetings.
- Service the existing customers
- Expand and consolidate the business within existing customers
- Prospect for new accounts and convert the accounts held by the competition
- Develop a strong relationship with both the operations staff and the decision makers in the key accounts
- Nationality: Tanzanian
- QUALIFICATIONS DESIRED (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE)
- A University degree in Sciences or any other related discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience handling major accounts in a B2B selling environment will be an added advantage
- In-depth understanding and experience in Hospitality industry (hotels, lodges, hospitals, institutions) will be a key advantage.
- He /she must be self-driven with a “can do” attitude and passion to achieve results under minimum supervision.
- Must possess great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a valid driving license.
Apply On :
Datum Recruitment Services
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.