Required Experience: 3-9 yrs
Category:Service/ Maintenance Jobs in Africa
Our client is a diversified group in to Food Care, Home & Personal care, packaging industry.
We are looking for Tanzanian Nationals for the role of Customer Service Engineer.
The role would be basically responsible for installation, planned maintenance, trouble shooting and performance analysis of Company equipment. The incumbent will act as the go-to expert on technical and engineering aspects for the business.
- Equipment and spares management through sourcing, storing, repairing and maintenance at an optimal cost
- Giving Technical/Engineering and budget advice to the team
- Ensuring that the required equipment is available to the customer within agreed timelines
- Putting in place optimization initiatives to ensure that equipment efficiency is achieved.
- Manage the cost of maintenance and spare parts purchasing
- Carried out planned preventive maintenance within a specified period and specified time.
- Monitoring of equipment performance and replace/maintain to reduce plant break down.
- Generate plant performance report/review the reports and respond to reports and present the same to management.
- Attend plant performance review meetings and give plant performance report.
- Recruiting, training, supervise and appraise site technicians.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Carrying out hygiene audits and proposing action plans to improve clients’ processes
- Carry out market analysis and assessment of competitor activities.
- Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers
- Training clients on our product/equipment applications.
- Offer technical/engineering support to colleagues in the region.
Hands on experience towards Installation,Maintenance and Trouble Shoot of the equipments.
Ability to use the various softwares to draw/interpret engineering designs
Good Communication Skills.
Apply on :
Datum Recruitment Services
URL Link: http://tnes.in.talentnow.com/datum/careers/SubmitResume.aspx?jpc=JPC044894
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.