Reference Code: REQ-1800
Experience:3 – 5 Years
Category: SCM/ Procurement/ Purchase Jobs in Africa
- Support supply chain team in TZ, in areas of logistics, warehousing, distribution and customer service.
- Has full managerial responsibility: has direct reports, assigns work to staff, provides coaching and training, sets goals, is accountable for performance evaluation, plans staff development, and makes and approves people management decisions either alone or in collaboration with management and P&P (including recruitment, promotions, terminations, and compensation).
- Manage all logistics for import FG from Nairobi or other locations.
- Overall responsibility for stocks at Dar warehouse, and liaise with Site managers for all ABP locations, to ensure no stock outs. Work on ABP consumption monthly and effect the consumption in Focus ERP system.
- Overall responsibility for distribution of FG to customers, this includes transportation logistics.
- In liaison with Planner, in Nairobi, ensure accurate forecasts are given in to assist in planning of FG.
- Overall responsibility in management of contract manufacturers.
- Local QEHS Manager
- Overall responsibility for stock variances and adjustments
- Overall responsibility of FG posting and invoicing.
- Number of reportee: 1 (direct) 3(indirect)
- Key Skills: Nationality: Tanzanian
- Supply chain operations background + logistics
Apply On :
Datum Recruitment Services
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.