Sunday, 14 August 2016
Job Opportunity at DCB Commercial Bank Plc
The bank is looking for a female candidate with extensive experience in banking and a clean track record to serve in the Board of Directors as a representative of the Individual Cluster.
Board of Directorship Position -Female Candidate
Duties and Responsibilities
• To determine the Bank’s vision, mission and values,
• To formulate, monitor and evaluate bank’s policies and strategies.
• To review on a regular basis the adequacy and integrity of the Bank’s internal control, financial reporting, risk management and management information systems including compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and guidelines
• To appoint and regularly review and evaluate the performance of the Managing Director, Internal Auditor and direct reports to the Managing Director,
• To assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the Board performance, collectively and of individual directors.
• To regularly attend and effectively participate in Board, Committee and other important meetings.
• To meet the obligation of accountability to Shareholders
• Any other duties stipulated under the law.
• A holder of Master Degree with extensive professional experience of not less than five years in managerial level and a proven track recordin banking,
• Highest moral and ethical character. Must exhibit Independence. objectivity and be capable of serving as a representative of the shareholders.
• A committed person with personal qualities to make substantial active contributions to Board deliberations.
• Not a member of a National Assembly or House of Representative or Local Authority.
• No criminal record or history of bankruptcy.
Mode of Application interested candidates are requested to apply as follows:
• An application letter detailing their suitability for the position.
• A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• Certified copies of relevant certificates and awards.
• Certified copies of the last two pages of your current Passport.
• Four recent passport size photographs.
• Three referee letters (including 1 personal referee).
Interested candidates should send their application to:
The Managing Director
P. 0. Box 19798,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Deadline for applications is on 31st August, 2016 at 4.00 pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Up country candidates will meet their own travel and accommodation costs for any interviews.
Source: The Guardian 12 August 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.