SOCIAL MEDIA/COMMUNITY MANAGER
Essential Duties/Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters of Reporting and Analytics
- Possesses knowledge and experience of 4-5 years in the tenets of social media marketing.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Practices superior time management.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Only qualified candidates should apply.
- Send your CV only through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline date is on 11th August 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.