Jiteng Consultancy Limited has been established for 7 years. Located in Mikocheni B, Dar-es-salaam. We specialize in providing Investors with Business & Tax Consultation.
We are looking to hire a full-time Tax Advisor / Tax Consultant.
- 5.5 days' work per week
- Working hours: o8:oo - 17:oo (Monday to Friday), o8:oo - 13:oo (Saturday)
- Claimable overtime
Office - Mikocheni B Area
- Researching, analyzing, and interpreting changing tax legislation in the United Republic of Tanzania
- Meeting with clients and collecting information
- Working with tax law and revenue provisions
- Preparing and submitting tax compliance returns by the deadline
- Liaising and negotiating with authorities on behalf of the client
- Providing consultancy services to higher value private clients
- Creating tax strategies and planning their financial futures
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimize a client’s liability
- Estate planning and advising on tax resident’s domicile matters
- Providing guidance on indirect issues such as; VAT, customs planning, and environmental taxes
- Producing reports and presentations for clients
- Provide clients a range of accountancy services such as bookkeeping, payroll, and VAT
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
- Registered Tax Advisor
- Minimum CPA or Masters Degree (in Accounting or Taxation)
- Minimum three (3) years working experience as Tax Trainee / Apprentice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical thinking skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Independent and able to meet deadlines
- Meticulous in numbers and documentation
To apply you can forward your resume to:
Human Resource Dpt.
Jiteng Consultancy Ltd
Mikocheni B, DSM
P.O Box 33772
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.