Thursday, 11 August 2016
Job Opportunity at KaziniKwetu Ltd, Receptionist
On behalf of client, Kazinikwetu Ltd is looking for a receptionist to be based in Dar-es-salaam. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, greeting clients and visitors, directing calls to appropriate employees, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, and provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate employee
• Take and retrieve messages for various personnel
• Greet and direct clients and other visitors to the company in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
• Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
• Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and publication.
• Forwards faxes by email to all employees and sends faxes to clients, etc.
• Prepare and apply postage to all outgoing mail, coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
• Maintains an orderly reception area
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as needed
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organization (including, general up keep in the suite and overall maintenance of all office equipment
• Other functions may be assigned as business conditions changes and by management from time to time
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Associates degree preferred and one to three years of related experience in an receptionist/administrative role, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to operate and manage a high volume phone system
• Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, employees and clients
• Proficient computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast paced, changing environment
• Demonstrate ability to solve and define practical problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence
Online application, click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.