IT SUPPORT OFFICER
Milvik is the leading provider of mobile delivered insurance and health services in emerging markets. We offer simple and affordable life, accident and health insurance services.
We developed an industry leading pay-as-you-go (‘PAYG’) insurance product that is the first of its kind in most markets. A large part of our business is driven by partnerships but we are rapidly expanding our BIMA-branded portfolio, in which we sell products directly to consumers.
Daily duties of IT Support Officer:
• Provide technical and administration services for all electronic means of communications
• Provide ‘back-up’ system for electronic files
• Ensure a secure internet within the office
• Liaise with communications providers to ensure stable connections for internet
• Maintain all computing programs in a current status and ensure that no “pirated” copies of programs are in use on company computers
• Carrying out any other IT related duties that may be assigned
• Ensure that Microsoft office products, operating systems and other software products are installed and configured
• Carry out daily backup for all applications and databases and prepare daily Anti-virus, backup reports, documenting success and failures
As such the person filling this position needs to have:
• Bachelor or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems or related field
• Fresh graduates in IT are encouraged to apply
• Technically competent with knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods and infrastructure
• Fluent in English and proven verbal and written communication skills
• Good attitude, enthusiastic, conscientious, self driven and willing to learn
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain strict time schedules.
• Passionate about delivery of a good service to clients within the scope of systems and processes provided
NOTE: Remuneration for the position is Tsh.500,000/= Net (fixed)
All applications should be addressed and sent to the undersigned either by email via firstname.lastname@example.org and or by postal mail not later than 26th August 2016.
Milvik Tanzania Limited,
P.O. Box 31308
Mikocheni phase II, Kiko Avenue (White Star Complex)
Dar es Salaam
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.