About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising and controlling flight-handling activities such as Flight Editing, Check-in, Transfers, and Boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard is maintained. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights. You will also deputise for the Airport Services Duty Officer and/or Airport Representative.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Acting as a station coordinator in liaising with GHA and QR department. Working closely with GHA and all airport departments to ensure on time performance targets are met.
- Ensuring progress towards on-time flight closure and passenger boarding and supervise airport team in achieving on-time performance
- Facilitating the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fuels, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure whilst working with all departments
- Utilising maximum resources by planning efficient duty allocation for Customer Service Agents- ensures efficient use of manpower during duty period
- Reviewing aircraft allocations according to the movement signals/late arrivals/loads etc. and ensuring all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements
Online application, Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.