Position: Fundraisingand Marketing Officer
Duty Station: Arusha
The School of St Jude is a charity funded school that provides a FREE, high-quality education to more than1,800 primary and secondary children from the poorest communities in Arusha.
We are seeking a creative energetic individual to fill the position above based in Arusha, Tanzania at The School of St Jude.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will use your creativity and initiative to help The School of St Jude improve its reach and fundraising both in Tanzania and abroad.
• Identify potential major gift and grant sources and work with the senior leadership to secure funding for the school.
• Work with the Visitors’ team when needed to build relationships with visitors to the school.
• Work with the Community Relations team to increase awareness of The School of St Jude in the local community and assist the student selection process.
• Build relationships with local tourism operators to increase the numbers of international tourists visiting The School of St Jude.
• Implement strategies to build awareness of The School of St Jude at the local, national and international level.
• Identify opportunities and deliver strategies to build the school’s supporter and donor base at the local, national and international level.
• Ensure supporters and donors are engaged and aware of the impact they are making by supporting The School of St Jude.
• Perform any other tasks assigned to you by your manager.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
• Bachelors qualification, preferably in the areas of Marketing, Communications, Fundraising or Business.
• Experience in fundraising, marketing or grants would be preferable..
• Leading relationship building skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Fluency in English and Swahili.
• Organisational skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Interested Candidates for this job are kindly requested to send their CV accompanied by a Cover Letter to email@example.com .Applications should be sent by 17thSeptember, 2016 SUBJECT LINE MUST INCLUDE THE REFERENCE NUMBER
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.