Monday, 15 August 2016
Job Opportunity at Singita Grumeti Reserves, Application Deadline: 20 Aug 2016
Finance officer (1 post)
Singita Grumeti Reserves is looking for highly qualified and motivated candidate to be recruited for the position of Finance Officer.
Scope of work
1. Deal with accounts payable
2. Reviewing accounting records & documents before they are posted to Syspro.
3. Ensuring payments to all suppliers are timely made before expiry of their credit limits
4. smooth operations and correct monthly reconciliations for all cash and bank accounts in the entities.
5. Reviewing all statutory returns and payments for VAT,SDL, PAYE, NSSF, PPF before they are sent to bank
6. Weekly preparation of the Lodge Report (or other subsequent project) and submission of the same to the FM for
7. Reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts
8. Take part in the budgeting process
9. Take part in the auditing process, preparation for audit, and preparation of finstats for assigned companies
10. Achieves service excellence though Teamwork.
As such the person filling this position needs to have:
1. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
2. A Bachelor degree, or postgraduate diploma
3. Financial management ability
4. CPA will be added advantage.
5. Good computer literacy e.g. accounting packages
6. Excellent communication and people handling skills;
7. The ability to work on his/her own with enthusiasm;
8. Co-operative – and keen to work in a team
9. Organized – with attention to detail and time;
Competitive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience, will be offered to thesuccessful candidate. All applications should be addressed and sent to the undersigned by email via Recruitment@grumeti.singita.com not later than 18
th August 2016
Please include the following on the application:-
1. Covering letter with motivation
2. Curriculum vitae with name and telephone contacts of three referees.
3. Copies of relevant certificates
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.