ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITIONJob brief:
As an Administrative Assistant he/she will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of TAWCA office. The position will report to TAWCA Coordinator.
• Respond to all TAWCA correspondences
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Maintaining and updating Membership Database
• Assist in the registration of Members and follow up on Subscription fees
• Assist in Organization of Conferences, Workshops and Seminars
• Assist in the preparation of funding proposals and reports
• Provide general support to members and visitors
• Liaise with TAWCA Coordinator to ensure smooth running of TAWCA Office
• Other related tasks as will be assigned
• A good Bachelor degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Management from recognized institution.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swahili and English languages.
• Willingness to learn and be mentored by experienced professionals
• High energy levels and motivation by an opportunity for growth
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proficiency in basic computer applications
Interested candidates should submit to the address or email below:
(1) Brief Application letter
(2) CV including names and contact detailed of three referees
(3) Certified copies of relevant certificates.
P.O BOX 78752
DAR ES SALAAM
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.