Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized
Central Archive Officer (1 position) to join the Technology and Operations team. The work station is
Dar es Salaam
Reporting Line: Chief Manager Branches
Locations: Dar es Salaam
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
- Ensure that all daily, weekly, activity are accurate and reliable. Ensure that all complaints received have been resolved promptly. Ensure that all documents/items received are properly stored.
- Ensure that all outgoing and incoming records are well recorded
- Robust management of all records archives.
- Ensure at all times documents are neatly arranged on racks and properly labelled.
- Ensure on daily basis that complaints or queries are satisfactorily handled.
- Ensure that no document is allowed to move without proper documentation in the Documents movement register.
- Ensure that vouchers/documents are under lock and key, and produced on demand.
- Ensure documents are recorded in documents movement register before handing over to user.
- Receive documents from different Head Office departments and branches after receiving a written request from the respective branch/directorate.
- Arrange all closed files received from Dar es Salaam branches and Head Office Departments for archive keeping.
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction at all times by timely producing vouchers and documents when demanded for use.
- To receive all requests submitted from different departments and branches requesting for retrieval of archive documents and return.
- Preparing name tags for indicating different items packed at the archive shelves.
- Recording all documents and correspondents received in as archives records.
- Follow up of all retrieve archive records for safe keeping.
- Timely and accurately processing of archive documents needed to be retrieved by users.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by CMB or higher authorities.
Education: Diploma in record management
Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in the Banking sector especially in archiving
and record management.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to:
Applications via other methods will not be considered.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications
starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted
during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in
any way be attached during application.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental,
health and safety Management.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.