Monday, 29 August 2016
Job Opportunity at TTCL, Finance Manager
Job Title: Finance Manager
Report To: Head Finance and Supplies
Closing Date: Monday, September 05, 2016 (16:30)
To assist Head Finance in handling financial side of TTCL’s business operations such as availability of funds, best financial practices and reporting process, guidelines and procedures that ensure smooth business operations and effective control of TTCL’s assets.
1. To develop, disseminate, and monitor implementation and review financial policies, processes, procedures and guidelines that ensure sufficient controls and accounting of company’s assets.
2. To develop and implement financial reporting system and ensures compliance to laid down financial and accounting processes and procedures
. 3. Ensures timely and accurate preparations of various financial reports such as trial balance, quarterly and annual revenues and expenditure reports in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
4. Liaises with HR department to ensure timely and accurately preparation and processing of payroll.
5. Ensures TTCL complies with relevant tax laws and liaises with Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) to build and sustain effective business relations.
6. Coordinates and facilitates the exercise of external audit in the company.
7. Plans, coordinates and facilitates the exercise of mid-year and annual stock taking in the company.
8. Provide leadership to the section by demonstrating the corporate values, taking accountability for the actions and results of self and others and practice corporate governance in the section.
9. Provide inputs to TTCL’s corporate planning processes and develop sectional objectives and functional plans that support the achievement of TTCL’s corporate objectives.
10. Accountable for the development of employees and ensuring the section has adequate performance capabilities in terms of skills, competencies and resources necessary to accomplish sectional objectives.
11. Accountable for performance management of employees including setting objectives, regular feedback on performance and coaching and mentoring to improve performance and maximize employee job satisfaction.
12. Accountable for developing section budget and monitor and control sectional expenditure and costs to meet the budget and maximize the effective use of TTCL’s financial resources
. 13. Implements and exercises delegated authority and any other instructions and directives as may be issued by the management from time to time.
Key Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
University Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent qualifications coupled with professional qualifications such as CPA (T), ACCA or equivalent recognized by the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA).
Five (5) years in managing general ledger accounting of which Two (2) years must be in a supervisory position. • Computer literacy, preferably in SUN systems, financial and accounting packages.
Ability to form and sustain team work.
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
Analytical and attention to details.
Ability to meet reporting deadlines.
High degree of integrity and ethical values.
Online Application, Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.