BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION:
TAC ASSOCIATES is a growing professional Firm of Accountants/Auditors which provides a wide range of services. We have worked on Ii wide range of audit and consultancy assignments for govemment, parastatal and private sector organizations.
A new department, the Business Development Department has been established to support the Firm to develop new businesses and respond to demands driven programs,
The Firm is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual who can work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Apart from the qualifications stated below, the successful candidate will be an individual capable of working independently, and possess good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Managing Partner
The Business Development Manager will be in charge of the Business Development Department, and will attend to a" business development duties in accordance with the Firm's standards of quality. Provision of the best and timely service as per Firm's expectations, and maintaining good relationships with clients are the core responsibilities of the Business Development Manager. In detail, the duties of the Business Development Manager are as follows:
• Provide over, all leadership to the Business Development Department.
• Prospecting for new business opportunities.
• Leading and driving new business development and programmes.
• Ensuring the preparation and regular review of work programme for carrying out business development duties.
• Keeping the Managing Partner informed at a" times regarding the progress and challenges facing the Firm.
• To increase clientele and keep close relationship with clients to ensure that their problems are promptly and appropriately attended to as they arise.
• Submitting periodical reports on the progress of his/her duties to the Managing Partner,
• Do any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Partner.
Qualifications and Experience of the Business Development Manager should be:
• A Master’s degree in business development studies, business management, finance or other relevant area.
• A minimum of 10 years of working experience, with 5 years at senior management level.
• Proven experience in new business identification and follow up,
• Experience in interacting with high level potential clients from public and private sectors.
• Experience in interacting with donors and implementers of donor funded projects,
• Business orientation
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Positive attitude
• Good conceptualization skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills .
Interested candidates who possess the above qualifications should write to T AC ASSOCIATES giving detailed CVs, copies of certificates, names of three referees and personal contacts. Applications should be sent to the under signed on or before 30th September, 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
10 Malik Road, Upanga
P.O. BOX 580,
DAR ES SALAAM
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.