Position: IT Executive
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Have good working knowledge of the in-house software’s and applications and be technically sound to give demonstrations, solve client issues and support the client based on the requirements.
- Should be able to ensure that the IT policies of the company are well adhered by everyone in the organization.
- Take up additional responsibilities from the reporting manager / Director when required.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification Certificate/Diploma in IT
Contact: +255 782 827 046
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.