- The ability to be visible in the business, create and maintain relationships with guests and oversee in the upkeep and follow through of the restaurant and bar business plan.
- Attract patrons by promoting and marketing the business.
- Select, train, lead, and discipline employees. Communicating job expectations to employees as well as ensuring operational needs are met.
- Ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods. Design an effective menu while ensuring excellent product quality at a competitive price.
- Control operating expenses through effective purchasing decisions, overseeing inventory and cash control.
- Observe physical condition of business and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints.
Experience: Two to three years previous experience in a supervisory or assistant manager position in a lodge. Certificate in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
How to Apply
Send CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com with title RESTAURANT & BAR MANAGER POSITION by Monday September 26th, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.