BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organizations that have extensive
development programs in microfinance, small enterprises development, education,
agriculture, poultry, livestock, empowerment and livelihood for adolescents globally.
BRAC Zanzibar is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated
individuals to fill up the following positions BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application
from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position.
1. Position: Field trainer, ECD-1 BEP (open Vacancy 1)
Duties and responsibilities
- Organize all the trainings for staffs and Play Lab leaders
- Developing the training modules and out line
- Timely follow up visit in the field
- Training and providing technical input to the program organizers
- Ensuring timely submission of reports to the project manager and share also with the area manager.
- Analyzing monitoring and research reports
- Maintaining regular liaison with Area manager, monitoring unit and project manager
- Maintaining liaison with government curriculum and training unit, education office, school authority and other development agencies
- Support to develop quality monitoring tools and learning assessment to ensure quality
- Must have to move to the field at least 50% of work
- Those with experience in ECD projects will have an added advantage
- Graduate in Education/ Early Child development or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Location: Dar es Salaam.
2. Position: Program Organizer –NORAD ALP. (4 Open Vacancies)
Position: Job Responsibilities
Spot selection, survey, conduct meetings, orientation and material supply.
- School supervision, contact with learners and parents.
- Maintain the communication with necessary level
- Conduct subject wise face to face class in study club.
- Club leaders /community teachers /primary teacher’s development.
- Ensure attendance and quality of total program.
- Conduct training, refreshers and workshop.
- Record keeping, Reporting, office Management
- A bachelor degree in Education.
- Good in Mathematics and English.
- Good in trainings preparations and Modules development
- Good report writing skills.
- Good community mobilization skills.
- Motorcycle Driving and computer knowledge
Job Location: Tanga
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to
BRAC Maendeleo Tanzania,
Plot #2329, Block-H,
P.O. Box 105213,
Dar Es Salaam
or through email to email@example.com
Application deadline is 15.10.2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply. BRAC Maendeleo Tanzania is an equal
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.