Divan African Beds Co Ltd is East Africa, Tanzania based manufacturer of upholstered divan BEDS AND SOFAS.
We are experts in the production of fabric and leather BEDS & SOFAS; our small workshop is staffed by time served craftsmen and our models are made from locally sourced fillings and timber frames. As one of the few remaining bespoke divan beds and sofa manufacturers in Tanzania and East Africa we can tailor our sofas and beds to our customers' needs and are small enough to give genuine care and attention to individual orders.
Because we serve our customers directly we can guarantee a superior quality product at some of the lowest prices in the industry. Most of our models can be made for delivery within 4-6 weeks and come with a complete 5-year guarantee*.
In order to bring customers a wider choice of furniture we have utilized our experience in the international market to offer a comprehensive selection of alternative models - sourced from some of the best factories around the world. We invite you to visit our showroom at Mbezi Beach Dar es salaam and view our products. Our friendly staff are on hand to answer any questions you may have, to identify your needs and walk you through the all the options.
Position Title: Sales Representative
Position Report To: Country Sales Manager
Salary Range: Commission
How To Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to [ email@example.com ] cc to firstname.lastname@example.org .
– Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
– Demonstrates products to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and/or equivalent qualification
- Previous sales experience a must – retail sales is a plus.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals.
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Technical abilities, PC and Internet literacy.
- Willing to work on weekend and some holidays.
- The ability to be assertive and professional in greeting and attracting passive consumers as well as show initiative in follow-up calls and sales activities during non-peak times.
Posted: Sept 15, 2016
Deadline of Submission: Oct 1, 2016.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information, visit our website: www.divanafricanbeds.co.tz .
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.