Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction interview
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: RESERVATION AND TICKETING SALES AGENT – 4 (Posts)
REPORTS TO: CALL CENTRE SUPERVISOR
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
To provide efficient and effective customer focused Passenger Ticket Sales & Reservation
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make ticket reservations, confirmations, reconfirmations and seat selection for clients on PW flights in compliance with the carrier policies, procedures and customer expectations.
- To give fare quotes to all PW clients including group quotations and bookings.
- To ensure daily sales reports and sales dispatches are submitted in accordance to company procedures
- Give clients flight details and ticketing information.
- Handle and issue E- tickets on behalf of the company and accordance to company procedures.
- Handle flight disruptions, advising clients, reissue and revalidate electronic tickets
- Handle telephone & email enquiries as regards travel information.
- Make outbound calls to customers as instructed by your Supervisor.
- To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet carriers expectations and customer expectations
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Meets the set passenger ticket sales targets
- 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies.
- Average Handling Time for calls within set target
- Telephone answered within 3 rings
- Respond to emails within 20 minutes
- High Integrity
- Team player
- Proactive/ result oriented
- Pleasant & presentable
- Good Communication / interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Customer Service in Airline environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- University degree with 2 years experience in an airline environment
- Certification in relevant computer application
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages an added advantage
Not later than 11th September 2016
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below.
Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.