RELIABILITY SECTION LEADER POSITION:
Reliability Section Leader-078044
RELIABILITY SECTION LEADER
Acacia Mining seeks to employ a Reliability Section Leader based at Bulyanhulu Mine in Tanzania. This role reports to the Asset Reliability Manager and the role holder will be accountable to lead the Reliability team to deliver their objectives so that there is a material improvement in the reliability of all machines across the operation.
This is a fixed term contract role, with the work roster being six weeks on and three weeks off.
- Failure Prevention and Failure Analysis
- Carry out quarterly Pareto analysis on HME, Process Plant and Production Winder and develop action plans for areas of improvement.
- Carry out root cause analysis for HME components failure and enforce implementation of action plans to reduce failures.
- Audit all critical underground and surface HME machines to identify defects for rectification.
- Ensure commissioning compliance for all major components installation and major repairs on the HME Fleet
• Hydrocarbon Management
- Achieve a maximum of 19/17/14 ISO 4406 standards at nozzles (both fuel and lubes) at 4430 and 3980 Fuel Bays.
- Achieve 80% compliance of Fuchs lube survey recommendation.
- Ensure correct lubricants application.
- Set up storage, handling and dispensing standards and ensure compliance to the standards across all sections
- Reconcile underground hydrocarbon stock monthly and ensure that variances above 0.5% are investigated.
- Achieve 85% availability for surface bulk lubes, 4430 and 3980 bulk lubes facilities monthly.
- Ensure 100% compliance to PM schedule of surface bulk lubes, 4430 and 3980 bulk lubes facilities.
• Reliability Improvement Plan
- Audit the functionality of the maintenance system for the Process Plant, underground and surface HME, LVs and Shop10.
- Establish action plans to close gaps identified.
- Implement condition monitoring for all critical equipment / components (Fixed and Mobile plants), ensuring integration of Condition Monitoring into the Maintenance System.
- Ensure statutory servicing compliance for pressure vessels and critical lifting devices.
- Identify 4 improvement projects within Asset Reliability and drive through to implementation
- Develop standardised Reliability improvement processes and templates for use by all reliability team members.
• Management Information
- Ensure that weekly and monthly department reports are completed accurately and according to site schedule
- All incidents are reported and investigated according to procedure and on time.
- Assist with accident investigation when required.
• Team Leadership
- Ensure that objectives are met by Team Members.
- Conduct performance monitoring and reviews of Team Members.
- Ensure that Team Members have a development plan and that they achieve the milestones on the plan.
- Ensure that team members comply with the Acacia Desired Behaviours.
• Tertiary Degree / Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• MBA will be advantageous
• Registered Certificated Electrical / Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
• Must have 10 years’ experience in a maintenance role with at least 2 years in a leadership role
• 5 years in a senior reliability role
• Must have completed at least a 6 month project in Business Improvement
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
• Mechanical engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Maintenance Systems (RCM)
• Financial Analysis
• Risk Management
• Systems design and implementation
• Computer Skills, Excel, Word, Email,
• Time management, scheduling and planning
• Analysis and interpretation of data , troubleshooting
• Business Improvement tools and processes
• Project Management
• Team Leadership
Online application, Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.