Bacardi is looking for a Social Media Manager who will be in charge of the Tanzania market. The Social Media Manager Manager needs to be passionate about consumers, familiar with community management/social media and is a great writer and
Summary of the Role:
The role will require knowledge and Know-how of the following:
- Very good knowledge of social media (social networks, blogs, forums e.t.c). As a real expert in web communities, the Community Manager will help us build and manage our online community. They foster constructive participation and contributions and work to humanize our company as we listen and interact deeply with our customers.
- Know-how or willingness to learn social media analytics and metrics.
- Knowledge of Bacardi brands, which will be learned once in the company.
- Good knowledge of Tanzanian nightlife and fashion.
- Developing strategies to increase engagement and interaction in social media
- Ensuring the online reputation of our brands.
- On behalf of the brands, managing our Twitter, Instagram streams and participating in the dialogue with customers on our Facebook pages (following the conversational plan and content calendar). Communicate with our customers online and building a relationship with individuals. Joining in dozens of awesome conversations every day.
- Leading our online community and moderating/intervening when necessary.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key community members. Identifying the best community members across social media platforms and our web sites site.
- Identifying bloggers / e-influencers.
- Consolidating and share consumer discussions with the rest of the team. Working closely with brand teams and the digital team.
- Working together with our digital agencies with regards to analytics and helping to build a solid leadership in social media in Africa.
- Working closely with our eCRM department to create meaningful one two one discussions with consumers.
- Measuring, analyzing and measuring some more. Reporting using tools such as
- Google analytics, Sprinklr, and other metrics tools.
- Tanzanian citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 1-4 year working experience in a relevant position, preferably in Marketing.
- Experience in Copywriting at a Digital Agency is a plus.
- A very good writer and storyteller who is able to execute an awesome product pitch.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Experience with social tools (blogs, discussions, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin,
- Google+, Instagram etc…) and metrics tools.
- Ability to handle stress and resolve conflicts.
- Sense of conviviality (as a core value of our brands).
- Connoisseur of the Tanzanian night life and lifestyle
Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.