Ref: 2016 - 34
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is Tanzania’s largest local provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. We’re committed to not only empowering people with disabilities and their families, improving their quality of life, and ensuring access to medical and rehabilitative treatment, but crucially, preventing disabilities
wherever possible. Our Programme Development department is responsible for securing funding, in-kind resources and partnerships.
Are you the person we’re looking for to play a key role in our Programme Development Department as a Business
As a Business Development Officer at CCBRT, your key role will be to identify funding and partnership opportunities to diversify funding, while building relationships with prospective partners. You will collaborate closely with finance, programme managers and grants managers on understanding existing funding gaps, and in developing proposals and grants applications. It is expected that you will develop log frames in collaboration with programme managers and the M&E team, assist with the organisation of funding and prospective partners’ visits, liaise with Kupona Foundation, CCBRT’s sister organisation, and provide updates on developments at national and international levels that could impact upon CCBRT’s work. You will actively build networks to
promote and maintain CCBRT’s reputation among international development partners and donors, and collaborate with the Communications Team on strategic outreach to partners.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Development Studies, International Relations, Marketing or a related field, with three years of experience in programme development or a related field
- Experience in collaboration with international donors and funding agencies
- Proven track record in proposal and grant writing (ranging from $5,000 to $10m)
- Proven experience in development of logical frameworks
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical skills for bridging needs of organisation with opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Talent to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Persistent, result-oriented and displays cultural sensitivity
- Multitasker, ability to prioritise and pro-active
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
Please indicate job reference number: 2016-34 | DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30th September 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.