An exciting opportunity for a Grant Officer to coordinate grants through project tracking, reporting, monitoring, research, and proposal development. The successful candidate will be expected to take lead in opportunity coordination, grants support, and research for the following portfolios: Enterprise and Economic Development, Education, and Health
- Tracking, monitoring, and coordination of projects related to multiple sectors including rural development, health, and education.
- Work with multiple grants from multi-lateral and bi-lateral donors, and foundations
- Reporting for projects based on implementation achievements, challenges, risks, and opportunities in coordination with the Programme team, Monitoring Evaluation Research and Learning team and Finance.
- Working with partners and consortia to coordinate in developing reports;
- With the Programme team, identify and develop strategic opportunities for new and existing funding
- Support proposal development for upcoming or potential opportunities with donors including multilateral, bilateral, corporates, and other development partners
- Research on economic and political situation, as well as sector-specific areas to improve programming and contribute to organizational knowledge.
Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.