A fabulous position for an Office and Compliance Manager to join a team of professionals in a logistics company. The ideal candidate will be responsible in handling all legal matters and developing as well as implementing administrative work within the company .
- Organize legal requirements for new and existing companies.
- Writing and review of company contracts, board minutes, shareholders resolutions e.t.c
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and its agencies
- Liaising with external lawyers and legal adviser.
- Developing and implementing administrative systems, such as filing and record management.
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of inventory and equipment.
- Promoting staff development and training.
- Oversee support services to all departments.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.