An International company that uses various technological methods to assist their clients in delivering genuine products and services to their customers.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential customers and discovering/exploring opportunities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and opportunities, estimating customers' needs and goals.
- Creating or designing activities that will build the company’s Brand in the market for all types of targeted customers.
- Develop strategies to bit available competition in the market
- Building long – term relationships with new and existing customers
- Strong Communication skills (Swahili and English)
- IT Fluency
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Researching skills
- Time Management skills
- Strong Planning skills
- Strong Presentation skills
Interested candidates should send their CV with a cover letter explaining why they are suitable for the post. All applications should be emailed electronically to Kazi Services Limited (KSL) via email@example.com or Submitted manually to Kazi Services limited offices on the 03rd Floor, Infotech Place building, Plot 565, Mwai Kibaki Rd (Close to Kawe/ Mikocheni Round about) by 5pm GMT on Saturday 10th of September 2016. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.