Maxcom Africa Limited provides and equal opportunity and fair treatment in employment regardless their race, colour, gender, religion, age or disability.
The company seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized and qualified candidates for post below.
Job Title: Project Operations Manager (1 Post)
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the UDART fare collection and system support project. Project Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Ensures the terminals and stations are opened and closed on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all the resources needed for the daily operations are supplied on time.
- Ensure all staff is adhering to company policies, procedures & protocols.
- Ensures excellent customer service skills are practiced by all the project staff members.
- Performs pre-audits to ensure ongoing adherence with compliance procedures.
- Prepares supervisors performance appraisals and disciplinary notices as required.
- Frequently visit all the terminals and stations to find out the working environmental challenge that faces staff.
- Review field inspection reports from time to time throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Facilitates regular meetings with supervisors and cashiers to disseminate operational information.
- Prepare collectively monetary and non monetary reports of the project for management reviews and decision making.
- Solve customer complains.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Keep the Management team and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- Ensures that quality and standards of the project is met.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Management and leadership skill.
2. Time Management skills.
3. Math and Budgeting skills.
4. Analytical Skills and Organizational skills.
5. Well developed interpersonal skills.
6. Communication skills.
7. Team working skills and ability to motivate people.
- Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or any other relates field from a recognized Institution.
- Masters will be an added advantage.
- Two years working experience in project management in a reputable organization.
- Computer knowledge and competent in MS word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge on project management tools will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
1. Send your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Indicate title of the post in the subject line.
3. Send application letter and updated CV only (Do not attach academic certificates).
4. Only qualified applicant will be contacted for interview.
5. The deadline for submission is 06th October 2016.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.