Thursday, 8 September 2016
Job Opportunity at Njombe Community Bank, Application Deadline 25 Sep 2016
Njombe Community Bank is looking for a qualified Tanzanian candidate to fill the above vacancy position.
The candidate required must be highly organized, enthusiastic on the career, engaged, a proactive thinker and perceptive individual and self-starter.
• Provide, interpret and maintain existing financial systems.
• Provide management and board with full monthly and quarterly reports
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting the future trend
• Formulating strategies and long term business plans
• Developing financial management mechanisms to minimize financial risks
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
• Proper record keeping of donor funds
QUALIFICATION AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
• Minimum university degree in accounts obtained from a reputable college
• Experience of not less than 3 years from a reputable financial institution
• Commercial and business awareness, excellent communication and presentation skills, an analytical approach to work. Problem solving skills and initiative, creative, ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments, good time management skills and the ability to prioritize, to build working relationships and the capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
Negotiable but basing on education background and job experience.
Interested and suitable qualified persons should apply enclosing a detailed CV, copies of certificates, 2 referee letters vouching the moral character and ability to handle financial issues, 2 guarantors who guarantee the trustworthiness and should be relatives.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
NJOMBE COMMUNITY BANK LID
P.O. BOX 832
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.