Monday, 26 September 2016
Job Opportunity at Pan African Energy Tanzania (PAET), Human Resources Officer
Pan African Energy Tanzania (PAET) is the leading integrated energy company in Tanzania; developing and supplying natural gas for the power, manufacturing and transportation sectors in the country.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Orca Exploration Group Inc, PAET has been in the Tanzanian market since 2001 where it has been operating the Songo Son go natural gas field. Pan African Energy has a commitment to the development and efficient use of Tanzania's natural gas resources, PAET is committed to working with key players to help alleviate Tanzania's energy shortages and to partner in the development of the country's energy resources.
Pan African Energy is currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Officer who will provide Human Resources administrative services support to all departments in the company by implementing HR strategies, policies, and programs that contribute to the success of the company.
Enable PAET deliver excellent HR services to its staff and therefore succeed as organization.
• Conduct all work with due consideration to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, coordinating all relevant activities within the operational and administrative groups.
• Assist Human Resources - Manager in the administration and maintenance of human resources development processes to ensure the company's needs are met and employee satisfaction is optimized.
• Ensure proper and timely filling of all personnel information update personnel information in both electronics and manual formats
• Document and make available to the HR department and other Managers any changes in personnel records
• Provide logistics support for and during all training programs
• Advise HR Manager and employees on personnel matters and prepare briefing papers as required
• Assist in the investigation and resolving day to day employee's relation issues either directly or through advice to line management
• Assist HR Manager in administration of all grievances and disciplinary related matters
• Manage the PAET's medical, life insurance, and group personal accident schemes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree/Advanced diploma in Public Administration or Human Resources Management
• Minimum 2 years' experience in managing
• Personnel HR matters.
• Computer skills in office applications
• Ability to motivate people, listen and resolve grievances
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
Attention to detail
Possess excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to understand and respect confidentiality in a workplace
Applicants of the highest personal integrity only are invited to submit their CV's, Copies of Certificates and their contact details no later than 30th September 2016 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Pan African Energy Tanzania Limited
Oyster Plaza, 5th Floor, Haile Selaisse Street
PO Box 80139
Dar es Salaam
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.